Never has strategy been so important in ensuring organizational success, whether that's for-profit organizations, not-for profit, or government agencies. These times of uncertainty when we have rapidly changing technology, globalization, almost unlimited access to information via the internet is really creating the situation where you need to have the skills as a leader to be able to develop and execute effective strategies.
Learn how to develop your corporate strategy when faced with uncertainty in this course that covers:
- What is strategy and how to define it
- How leaders can effectively develop and execute strategies in times of uncertainty
- What organizational agility is and how to create higher levels of organization agility
- How culture relates to strategy and the importance of understanding this critical facet
- How scenario planning can be a useful tool for perceiving the business environment
- The critical factors for the successful execution of strategies
Noncredit courses do not produce academic credit nor appear on a Colorado State University academic transcript.
Please note that there are no refunds for open entry courses.
Textbooks and Materials
All materials are supplied within the online course.
Gretchen Gagel has dedicated her life to helping individuals and organization develop and execute effective strategies. Doing so in times of uncertainty is a specific passion, as changes in the business environment are occurring at an increasingly rapid pace.