Sustainability presents the business opportunity of a generation. This course prepares students to build a business case for sustainability and introduces the different strategies, tactics and tools used to implement sustainability at a profit.
- Basic Drivers of Change
- The Business Case for Sustainability
- Whole Systems Thinking
- The History, Frameworks, and Growth of the Field of Sustainability
- Sustainability Implementation Tools - Operations
- Clean Tech Case Study
- Sustainability Implementation Tools - External Stakeholders and Supply Chain
- Sustainability Implementation Tools - Communications and Messaging
Noncredit courses do not produce academic credit nor appear on a Colorado State University academic transcript.