The Venture Jumpstart is all about getting your venture to market. This is a six-week program where entrepreneurs come together twice per week to learn about – and take – the concrete steps needed to begin their business operations. In the Venture Jumpstart program you turn you venture into an actual company and build your go to market strategy, including your first pitch! In the Jumpstart you will:
• Create your Articles of Incorporation & Incorporate
• Create your marketing plan, including your website, branding, and marketing assets
• Build out your financial projections and pricing
• Create your short- and long-term goals for success, including identifying key performance indicators
• Develop your sales plan and go-to-market strategies
• Collaborate with entrepreneurs and mentors through masterminds and 1:1 mentorship
Venture Jumpstart is a six-week workshop series where entrepreneurs come together twice a week from across CSU and the broader community to learn about – and take – the concrete steps needed to begin their business operations.
The workshops are focused on providing the tools entrepreneurs need to succeed, whether that’s pre-built financial templates, industry connections, or an encouraging community here to help you navigate the complexities of launching a new business.
Please note, this program is open to all students, faculty, alumni, staff, and community members that have already taken the Venture Validator workshops.
What will you learn?
• Applying your market validation research to your business
• Which type of incorporation makes sense for you
• How to implement a successful business plan
• Creating financial projections and applying accounting best practices
• Human resources for the early stage company
• Go-to-market strategies and building your entry plan
• Growing your business through effective marketing
• Understanding exits: operate or sell
What should I bring?
• Your curiosity
• Your laptop
• Microsoft Excel
Noncredit courses do not produce academic credit nor appear on a Colorado State University academic transcript.
Please note that there are no refunds for open entry courses.