Thank you for your interest in Pivot Jumpstart, here in the San Luis Valley! The cost for participating in this program is covered by the generous sponsorship of the Economic Development Administration and the San Luis Valley Development Resource Group. The program is also made possible by the San Luis Valley Small Business Development Center and the Institute for Entrepreneurship at Colorado State University- College of Business. Businesses located in San Luis Valley (Alamosa, Conejos, Costilla, Mineral, Rio Grande, and Saguache Counties) are able to enroll in this program for FREE thanks to generous sponsorships and federal grant assistance.
This program is designed to help you and your business create new value and become resilient in the face of major change! By the end of Pivot Jumpstart, participant will better understand:
• How to adapt to a changing environment and better futureproof the business to enable long-term success.
• How to stay connected with developing and shifting needs of their customers.
• How to create value for existing and new customers and develop new revenue streams.
• How and when to pivot and change directions in the business.
• How to position the business in the present for eventual and successful exit in the future.
If you have questions about this course, please contact Program Manager Sarah Rhodes.
Noncredit courses do not produce academic credit nor appear on a Colorado State University academic transcript.
Please note that there are no refunds for open entry courses.
Pivot Jumpstart is presented as a self-paced video-based cohort with two-session workshop series. Each session is offered in-person for an interactive and real-time learning experience. Each facilitated session is 2 hour and offered once a week. This updated format gives the option to businesses owners to watch recorded faculty-led lectures and attend 2 hour in-person facilitated sessions with Pivot Jumpstart and local SBDC representatives.
• Wednesday September 14th 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
• Wednesday September 21st 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM