Thank you for your interest in Pivot Jumpstart, here in Pueblo County! The cost for participating in this program is covered by the generous sponsorship of Pueblo County. The program is also made possible by the Southern Colorado SBDC, Pueblo Community College, Thomas V. Healy Center for Business and Economic Research at CSU- Pueblo, and the Institute for Entrepreneurship at Colorado State University. This program is designed to help you and your business create new value and become resilient in the face of major change!
By the end of Pivot Jumpstart, participant will better understand:
• How to adapt to a changing environment and better futureproof the business to enable long-term success.
• How to stay connected with developing and shifting needs of their customers.
• How to create value for existing and new customers and develop new revenue streams.
• How and when to pivot and change directions in the business.
• How to position the business in the present for eventual and successful exit in the future.
If you have questions about this course, please contact Program Manager Sarah Rhodes.
Noncredit courses do not produce academic credit nor appear on a Colorado State University academic transcript.
Pivot Jumpstart is presented as a four-session workshop series. Each session is offered in a zoom meeting format though Mosaic, a virtual collaboration system, which allows participants to join virtually or in-person for an interactive and real-time learning experience. Each session is 4.5 hours and offered once a week.
Friday, October 21st, 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Friday, October 28th, 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Friday, November 4th, 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Friday, November 11th, 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM