This program includes five courses. To enroll in the full program (and get the most value), sign up for HSBB 2500. After completing all five courses, you will receive a Mastery Badge to represent your new credentials.
HSBB 2500 – Developmental Disabilities Training Series (Full Program – 8.0 PDHs) | $255
Bundles allow you to sign-up for multiple courses at once and receive discounted pricing. After completing a bundle, you will earn a Quest Badge.
HSBB 2510 – Quest Bundle 1: Developmental Disabilities and Learning Styles (5.0 PDHs) | $162
- HSBB 2501 – Overview of Disabilities (2.5 PDHs)
- HSBB 2502 – Disabilities and Learning (1.5 PDHs)
- HSBB 2503 – Understanding and Managing Behavior (1.0 PDH)
HSBB 2520 – Quest Bundle 2: Developmental Disabilities Program Adaptations (3.0 PDHs) | $108
(Note: To register for this Quest Bundle, you must first take HSBB 2501 – Overview of Disabilities)
- HSBB 2504 – The Importance of Visual Supports (1.5 PDHs)
- HSBB 2505 – Understanding Disabilities Laws and Making Program Adaptations (1.5 PDHs)
If you prefer, pick individual courses based on your interests and needs. After completing a single course, you will earn a Trek Badge. These badges can be applied toward earning a Quest Badge or Mastery Badge. (Note: You must first take HSBB 2501 – Overview of Disabilities before taking any other courses).