Make immediate, valuable impact in your organization with our highly-regarded Master of Education in Education and Human Resource Studies – Organizational Learning, Performance, and Change (OLPC) specialization.
Utilizing the latest research on change management and performance improvement, our organizational management degree will help you produce viable solutions and move you toward becoming a strategic business partner in the companies you work with.
If you’re looking for a master’s in organizational development, this program may be the right fit for you. Our innovative curriculum prepares you to become an effective manager, leader, and facilitator as you learn how to:
- Analyzing workplace issues
- Diagnose the need for organizational change, then plan and implement that change
- Enhance performance systems
- Conduct performance consulting
- Understand and develop workplace expertise within employees
- Develop and implement workplace learning
- Evaluate learning and performance improvement interventions
Focusing on workplace learning and organizational learning as two key areas, our performance improvement degree teaches you how to apply foundational principles to teams, systems, processes, and organizations to build programs and deliver custom improvement interventions that make them function more effectively. You’ll also use action learning projects that feature real organizational scenarios to address problems involving employee strengths, interaction, and performance.
We also offer an Organizational Learning, Performance, and Change doctorate program. Visit the OLPC Ph.D. website for more information.