This degree requires:
- 30 credits, selected with the guidance of an academic advisor, including internship credit
- Completion of a professional paper (no thesis is required)
- Minimum of one, preferably two, internships arranged and approved by your academic advisor
- An internship requires a maximum of one 40-hour work week per credit.
The Integrated Resource Management specialization in this online agriculture master's degree allows you to take the ten required courses in the order that best suits your educational and professional needs. All online courses combine the same rigorous training as campus courses with directed hands-on, problem-solving experiences that apply to real-life land management scenarios.
This program teaches the professionals in agriculture, government, and natural resources to:
- Manage rangeland and animal production for both long-term profitability and sustainability.
- Apply an integrated approach to successfully manage the needs and interests of multiple stakeholders.