In an environment that emphasizes teamwork, communication, and leadership, this program's collaborative approach between professors and students provides practical, innovative solutions to business challenges that can be applied immediately. You will learn the fundamental aspects of advanced business, including:
- Strategic management
- Ethical leadership
- Team dynamics
- International and domestic business and economics
- Information technology
- The entrepreneurial enterprise with a focus on a broad spectrum of management practices.
A mid-program international trip to review on-site global operating companies and institutions gives students a first-hand understanding of global operations, international business practices, and cultural relationships. The experiential learning tour includes exchanges with foreign managers and executives, discussions on international business practices, and tours of companies that compete in a global economy.
The program is fully accredited by AACSB International, the premier international accrediting agency for schools and colleges of business and one of higher education's most rigorous accrediting bodies.
Benefits and Outcomes
For emerging business leaders, this program builds on their professional experience, provides career advancement opportunities, and allows them to further leverage successful contribution to their firms. With study based on solid academic models, extensive business case studies, and operating best practices, students are empowered with knowledge for competitive business positioning, career mobility, value-added decision making, and change management.
Classes meet two evenings a week during nine 8-week sessions.
- BUS 601 – Business Decision Making (2 cr.)
- BUS 615 – Accounting Systems (4 cr.)
- BUS 616 – Project and Enterprise Valuation (2 cr.)
- BUS 620 – Leadership, Ethics, and Motivation (2 cr.)
- BUS 621 – Tools for Decision Making (2 cr.)
- BUS 625 – Organizational Communication/Negotiation (2 cr.)
- BUS 630 – Information Management (2 cr.)
- BUS 635 – Business Economics for the World Market (2 cr.)
- BUS 640 – Financial Principles and Practice (2 cr.)
- BUS 641 – Financial Markets and Investments (2 cr.)
- BUS 650 – Supply Chain Management (2 cr.)
- BUS 655 – Marketing Management (2 cr.)
- BUS 656 – Marketing Strategy and Planning (2 cr.)
- BUS 662 – International Business (2 cr.)
- BUS 665 – Strategic Management (4 cr.)
- BUS 690 – Contemporary Issues in Business (4 cr.)
How to Apply
Visit the Denver
Executive MBA Program website for complete admission requirements and details.
Why Choose CSU?
As a CSU OnlinePlus student, you can expect:
- Academic Excellence: Earn a highly-respected, regionally-accredited degree from a top tier university that consistently earns top rankings.
- Quality: Because your degree is taught by the same faculty and covers the same content as the on-campus equivalent, your diploma and transcript are identical to those awarded to students on campus.
- Value: Financial aid is available for all programs, and you pay the same affordable tuition regardless of where you live. CSU is consistently one of the top public universities in the United States in terms of educational quality and affordability.
- Convenience: You have the flexibility and convenience of taking courses at times and locations that fit your life.
- Access: Have access to numerous University resources, including email, advising, career services, and library services.
- Community: Become a part of our community by reading our blog and connecting with other students, alumni, and faculty on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Recognition: Join us for a graduation lunch each spring, participate in the on-campus graduation ceremony, or view a live, online streaming video of graduation ceremonies.