This course is designed for students of various experience levels, with focus on newer project managers and project coordinators with less than 1 year experience on a project team. It is a great introduction (jumpstart) into the world of project management through a step-by-step, detailed approach filled with practical examples of project management methodology, tools, and techniques. This interactive class will help you understand the life cycle of a project and teach you how to initiate, manage, control, and close your project with greater success, no matter the size or complexity.
- Increase project management knowledge and skill
- Define a project, program, operation, or activity
- Identify the role of the project manager (PM)
- Understand the project life cycle and processes
- Understand project staffing and team dynamics
- Help improve your ability to reach higher levels of success on your projects (or program).
To find out more about this class or to have it customized and offered at a location of your choice, contact Mary Colasanti at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-376-2607.
This course can be applied towards:
Noncredit courses do not produce academic credit nor appear on a Colorado State University academic transcript.
Textbook and Materials
The course textbook and course workbook are included in the tuition for the course.