Learn critical tools and techniques to work in a dynamic project management environment and run projects on time and under budget with standard, worldwide-recognized processes. This 18-week certificate in project management program uses a comprehensive, integrated five-module curriculum based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide*). You'll learn from instructors working in the industry as project managers who bring valuable real-world knowledge and instruction into the classroom.
Click below to register or get notified when registration is open.
BSLL 3001 – Project Management Certificate Program
You don't have to put your career on hold while you earn your Project Management Certificate. This evening program, available in Denver, gives you step-by-step skills that can be used immediately to better manage your work. The Project Management Certificate is also available online.
Project management skills are in high demand. With our Project Management Certificate program, you are prepared to effectively execute projects and identify and manage project risk in virtually any field, including:
- Information Technology
- Real estate development
During the course, you will complete a project that integrates and applies lessons from each unit. You can use this portfolio piece and the certificate credential you earn to demonstrate your competency as a project manager.
This course can also help you earn project management certification. It qualifies as the prerequisite requirement for taking the Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam, which can result in highly regarded credentials awarded by the Project Management Institute (PMI), including the Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) and the Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM®). Let CSU help you earn your PMI certification, so you can pass the PMP Exam and stand out from the crowd with valuable credentials! (PMP® is a registered certification mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.)
* The two required textbooks, including the latest edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) from Project Management Institute, Inc., are purchased by the student.
Students who have attended our certificate program are employed by the following organizations (partial list):
- AAA Colorado
- Adams 12 Five Star Schools
- Advanced Energy
- AGS Construction, Inc.
- Banner Health
- Calfrac Well Services
- Center for Work, Education and Employment
- CH2M HILL
- City of Colorado Springs
- City of Fort Collins
- Climax Molybdenum
- Colorado Dept. of Labor and Employment
- CO Energy Office
- Constellation HomeBuilder Systems, Inc.
- Continental Data Graphics
- Denver Health and Hospital Authority
- Economic Development Administration
- Entitlement and Engineering Solutions, Inc.
- EnviroFinance Group, LLC
- The Hertz Corporation
- International Risk Group
- Kaiser Permanente
- Level 3 Communications
- MillerCoors, LLC
- New Century Software
- New Hope Natural Media
- Newmont Mining Corporation
- Paragon Construction Co.
- Perigee Consulting, Inc.
- Platte Canyon School District
- Platte River Power Authority
- Quantum Corporation
- Seagate Technology
- Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Strad Energy Services
- U. S. Department of Agriculture
- U. S. Forest Service Rocky Mtn. Regional Office
- University Physicians
- Vistronix, Inc.
- ZoZo Group, LLC