Prepare for your PHR and/or SPHR Certification Exam with a program that consistently achieves an 80 to 100% pass rate for its students.
As the human resource profession continues to evolve, HR professionals are taking on broader and more strategic responsibilities within their organizations. With this expanded role, it is critical that professionals stay up to date on core human resource principles and disciplines.
Click below to register or get notified when registration is open.
HSLL 2001 – PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation
- Public recognition of professional achievement
- An aid for career advancement
- Increased self confidence
- An opportunity to distinguish yourself among other HR professionals
- A personal challenge
- Respect and credibility
This PHR/SPHR certification preparation program is designed for HR professionals who want a review before taking the PHR or SPHR certification exams, have increased responsibilities and want a broad-based refresher, or are returning to the field and need an update of current practices. The program is also ideal for PHR-certified professionals seeking to upgrade their certification to SPHR.
Choose from our 7-session alternating Saturday course, or our 13-session Monday night course. In addition to preparation courses, you also get access to two special Study Tips & Test Taking Strategies sessions developed and presented by instructors, Debi Chernak and Gayle Henderson, whose certification prep course experience spans 12 years and more than 1,200 students.
Click here to access the answers to frequently asked questions and for more information and details on the certification exams.
Textbooks, Online Resources, & Materials
Course materials are purchased separately by the student, from HRCI. Please contact Mary Colasanti after 12/1/16 to obtain a discount code for purchase.
Our courses utilize the HRCP Learning System, which includes the following features and benefits:
- Six module-specific workbooks that correlate with the HRCI Body of Knowledge.
- Content updates based on legislative updates and the most recent HR developments, as well as feedback from HR professionals, academics, and other subject matter experts.
- Interactive discussions that focus on real-life situations faced by HR professionals.
- Pre-printed flashcards color-coded for each module.
- Online practice tests so you can test your knowledge and better prepare for the certification exams.
- Test-taking tips and other valuable study resources.