Prepare for your PHR and/or SPHR Certification Exam with a program that consistently achieves up to a 100% pass rate for its students!
As the human resource profession continues to evolve, HR professionals are taking on broader and more strategic responsibilities within their organizations. With this expanded role, it is critical that professionals stay up to date on core human resource principles and disciplines.
- Public recognition of professional achievement
- An aid for career advancement
- Increased self confidence
- An opportunity to distinguish yourself among other HR professionals
- A personal challenge
- Respect and credibility
CSU's highly successful PHR/SPHR certification preparation program is designed for HR professionals who want a review before taking the PHR or SPHR certification exams, have increased responsibilities and want a broad-based refresher, or are returning to the field for an update of current practices. The program is also ideal for PHR-certified professionals seeking to upgrade their certification to a senior level.
Take advantage of a Colorado State University education without having to come to the Ft. Collins campus or interrupt your work schedule. Our program is offered in downtown Denver during convenient weekend and evening hours, and your registration includes the highly respected HRCP (Human Resources Certification Preparation) Learning System, complete with 6 learning modules, pre-printed flashcards, and numerous online practice exams – a $445 value.
Come check us out! Choose from our 6-session alternating Saturday course – or our 13-session Wednesday night course. Plus – a CSU exclusive! – a special 2-hour evening session devoted to students registered for or considering taking the SPHR certification exam.
Click here to access the answers to frequently asked questions and for more information and details on the certification exams.
Textbooks, Online Resources, & Materials
CSU utilizes the HRCP Learning System, which includes the following features and benefits:
- Six module-specific workbooks that correlate with the HRCI Body of Knowledge.
- Content updates based on legislative updates and the most recent HR developments, as well as feedback from HR professionals, academics, and other subject matter experts.
- Interactive discussions that focus on real-life situations faced by HR professionals.
- Pre-printed flashcards color-coded for each module.
- Online practice tests so you can test your knowledge and better prepare for the certification exams.
- Test-taking tips and other valuable study resources.